Update from Roman Chernykh!

Class of 2010

We recently heard from Roman and he is still working as Lodge Manager at Jewel of the North in Saskatchewan. His future plans include purchasing a small lodge as a family destination resort and running it with his family.

After 3 years in Canada, Roman has finalized his immigration papers and looks forward to having his family come join him in Saskatchewan! We couldn't be happier for him!

Here are a few words from Roman:

"Working in [Saskatchewan], I realize how important the education in hospitality that I obtained from IHMC is."

"From time to time I have to open my books and read them all over again to review some of the issues that I meet in my daily operations here. I would like to thank you, IHMC, for possibilities that you gave me to find a job in a country where I feel at HOME. Once again thank you all for support."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress Code: 'Hotel Wear'

Michael Jackson’s Most Memorable Hotel Visits